- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place green beans on a baking sheet and cook in oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, flipping green beans about half way through. Once cooked, take out and set aside.
- While the beans cook, mix balsamic vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, pepper, and salt in a small mixing bowl.
- Once green beans are cooled, mix in bowl with tomato halves and red onions. Top with dressing and toss around so all vegetables are coated nicely.
- Cover bowl and chill in refrigerator for about 1-2 hours.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle with light feta cheese and serve slightly chilled or at room temperature.
This amazing salad was originally seen here. It is a light refreshing salad that can be enjoyed for lunch or dinner. The versatility allows you to make as much or as little that is required. I mix it up a little by adding some of my favorite vegetables, shredded carrots or olives to name a couple.