Ranch Pork Chops and Vegetables
Bone-In pork chops with baby red potatoes and green beans
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 4 8-ounces pork chops Bone-in, 3/4-inch to 1-inch thick
- 16 ounces baby red potatoes halved
- 16 ounces green beans trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1-ounce packet Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place pork chops, potatoes and green beans in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the Ranch Seasoning and minced garlic. Season with salt and pepper to tasted/
- Place into oven and roast until the pork is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 140 degrees F, about 20 to 22 minutes.* Then broil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until caramelized and slightly charred.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
- *Note: Cooking time will vary depending on the size and thickness of the pork chops and potatoes. Using a foil lined pan that has been sprayed with a nonstick spray makes for a much easier clean up.