There is nothing that compares to a good cheesecake – Recipe Critique
No Bake Cheesecake
So here we are, back by popular demand, with another easy no bake cheesecake recipe. This cheesecake features the very healthy superfood blueberries. I have heard this cheesecake likened to ice cream and it really is almost like it. This no bake recipe features a rich, creamy blueberry cheesecake filling on top of a crunchy graham cracker crust. It is so easy to make and is rewarding in its simplicity. Even the pickiest of eaters will appreciate this dessert.
Easy Blueberry Cheesecake
This no bake easy blueberry cheesecake is made by whipping together the main ingredients in your blender or Cuisinart food processor (*affiliate link) and freezing until ready to use. The incorporation of sweet, fresh blueberries reduces the amount of sugar that you need to add, keeping this on the lighter side for the conscious eater. While very rich in vitamin C, blueberries are also a good source of dietary fiber. They are incredibly low in calories yet high in antioxidants. Considered one of the worlds superfoods, there are numerous benefits associated with the consumption of blueberries. Not to mention they are super delicious to snack on. This easy blueberry cheesecake is made by incorporating fresh berries through the entire filling increasing not only the amount of berries that you consume, but enriching the blueberry flavor throughout the entire cake.
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
Easy No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs finely ground
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter plus more for greasing pan
- 2 8 Oz packs cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar more or less for your taste and sweetness of your berries
- 1 cup blueberries rinsed and drained, you can use frozen but we reccomment thawing first.
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream can use store brought whipped ream topping
- Lightly butter a 9" springfoam pan and set aside
- In a medium sized bowl, blend together the graham crackers, sugar and melted butter until well combined.
- Press the cookie mix into your springform pan to completely cover the bottom and rise slightly up the sides of the pan
- Refrigerate cake crust for 1 hour
- Add cream cheese, sugar, blueberries and vanilla to a blender and pulse. Using a rubber spatula, scrape down the sides of your mixer and pulse again until you have a well combined smooth mixture.
- Using a cake mixer, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks are formed.
- Add half of the whipped cream to your cake filling and gently fold into the mix. Add in the remaining cream and again fold in to the cheesecake filling.
- Remove the springfoam pan from the fridge and pour the cheesecake filling into the pan. Smooth the top with your spatula.
- Freeze the cheesecake for at least 4 hours or up to one week. For longer storage, after 4 hours wrap the cheesecake in foil and place in a resealable bag. Return to the freezer.
- Transfer the cheesecake from the freezer to the fridge 30 minutes before you wish to serve it.
- Run a sharp knife under hot water, dry with a napkin and slice the cheesecake into serving sizes, reheating the knife between each slice.
- Top with extra whipped cream or fresh fruit as desired.
No Bake Easy Blueberry Cheesecake
I like to serve this cheesecake recipe at events as it can be made in advance and kept frozen until needed. The recipe will keep unto a week in the freezer. simply move from the freezer to the fridge about 30 minutes prior to the Time you wish to serve it and use a hot knife to slice it. I keep the reheat the knife between slices by running it under hot water and drying off with a paper towel. Serve immediately topped with more fresh blueberries and voila!
“Forget who you are, your inner life, and go with a friend to pick wild blueberries in the forest.”
― Marty Rubin
* This post contains our affiliate link. If you follow this link and make a purchase it will not cost you a penny. But it will allow us to make a small fee that enables us to continue delivering our recipes. We at Recipe Critique thank you!